I turned my vintage violin into this "repair shop" where he claims to be a violin maker over 7 years ago now.The requested work was to be a neck replacement and refinish.

The job was supposed to be completed within 6 months. He disassembled the violin to remove the neck, breaking several of the side pieces in the process. After 6 months passed I called to find out HE HADN'T touched the instrument. I called every few months after that to again listen to a litany of excuses and whining about him being too busy to work on it.

After a couple years went by with similar results I gave up trying.

WARNING!!!!

This music store is incapable of doing what they say.DO NOT TRUST THEM TO DO ANYTHING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CHANGING STRINGS OR YU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR INSTRUMENT AGAIN!!!!

Had an Experience with Manselles Music?

Comments

hi

how much this violin?

please send the prices this violin for me.

my email is hamanishk@ymail.com

Funny Mann

You waited years before you said anything? I take it that really didn't mean anything to you. If it did I'm sure you would have got it back and said forget it.

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more