I turned my vintage violin into this "repair shop" where he claims to be a violin maker over 7 years ago now.The requested work was to be a neck replacement and refinish.

The job was supposed to be completed within 6 months. He disassembled the violin to remove the neck, breaking several of the side pieces in the process. After 6 months passed I called to find out HE HADN'T touched the instrument. I called every few months after that to again listen to a litany of excuses and whining about him being too busy to work on it.

After a couple years went by with similar results I gave up trying.

WARNING!!!!

This music store is incapable of doing what they say.DO NOT TRUST THEM TO DO ANYTHING MORE DIFFICULT THAN CHANGING STRINGS OR YU MAY NEVER SEE YOUR INSTRUMENT AGAIN!!!!

Had an Experience with Manselles Music?

Comments

hi

how much this violin?

please send the prices this violin for me.

my email is hamanishk@ymail.com

Funny Mann

You waited years before you said anything? I take it that really didn't mean anything to you. If it did I'm sure you would have got it back and said forget it.

Painters Painting Solution - Worst painters ever Painters Painting Solution "Hired this company(Painters Painting Solution) located in Charlotte NC to paint however the execution was poorly done and they kept dodging my calls. They promised to fix the issue but..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more